Tuesday, November 15, 2016

JamesLCaton.com

Check out my personal website:
I am a graduate lecturer and candidate for a Ph.D. in economics at George Mason University. I have been recipient of the F. A. Hayek Fellowship from Mercatus, the I.H.S. Humane Studies Fellowship, and their Summer Research Fellowship. I hold an M.A. in Economics from San Jose State University where I was a participant in the Student Faculty Partnership and received the Award for Excellence in Economics. I have co-edited Macroeconomics, a 2 volume set which is a collection of essays and primary sources that represent the core of macroeconomic thought. I have also published articles in the Review of Austrian Economics and Advances in Austrian Economics and published book reviews for EH.netThe Journal of Markets and Morality and History: Review of New Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment